Repetition is the reality and the seriousness of life. ~Kierekegaard
COVID-19 has turned the world on its head. There are some practical things we can all do to help! The World Health Organization provides great information here: WHO & COVID-19
- Wash your hands! This was a good idea before and it’s a great one now!
- Cough into your elbow or a tissue.
- Don’t touch your face. This one is easier said than done, but do your best!
- Provide 3 to 6 feet of distance between you and other people
- STAY HOME! If you don’t need to leave, stay in your home. This will help prevent the spread of the disease.
The good news is that you don’t have to avoid therapy to do all of these! Existential Family Therapy provides telehealth (online therapy) at no additional cost. You can use your cell phone, tablet, or computer to continue your mental health journey. You don’t have to go through this alone. If you have questions regarding coverage, contact your insurance provider. Most insurances have provided a moratorium on any restrictions against services provided through telehealth.
As long as we are able, Existential Family Therapy will continue to provide opportunities to meet in person. However, if you are concerned for your health or believe you may have contracted COVID-19, please let your therapist know you’d like to meet online.